Lacewing BE (Natural Insecticide)
A safe, environmentally friendly, all-natural insecticide.
Lacewing BE is a contact killer. To maximize effectiveness complete coverage of the leaf foliage and stems is required. When plants are heavily infested, spraying Lacewing two days in a row with two days off is the most effective cycle. Repeat cycle until infestation is under control.
LaceWing BE has undergone extensive trials to meet the needs and concerns of both hobbyists and commercial growers.
For preventative use, Lacewing can be sprayed once a week.
- Kills spider mites and their eggs
- Effective in killing thrips, fungus gnats, whitefly, and aphids
- Gentle on plants and will not burn them, even if applied when the lights are on or in full daylight.
- Contains humic acid and a scientifically formulated compost tea which acts to strengthen and feed plants that are under stress when insects attack them. Extensive field tests by growers demonstrates healthier and stronger plants after using Lacewing.
Quick Notes On Use With Blair
- Lacewing BE is an excellent formulation, especially for all varieties of mites.
- It is very safe to use. Can even be used with lights on and it will not burn plant tissue.
- If you have a significant outbreak of mites I recommend a treatment plan of two days applying Lacewing BE and two days off. Then repeat the cycle as needed.
Jump To Product Category